Q: How Much Will it Cost Me?
Aerials 4U have a fixed price list for TV Aerial Installations, this means that we can provide you with a rough estimate over the phone.
A standard TV Aerial Installation connected to one TV costs between £129.00 – £189.00 + VAT.
This price includes all labour and:
- A High Quality TV Aerial professionally aligned using modern spectrum analyser.
- Galvanized Bracket and Fixings
- Benchmarked WF100 Cable
- Professionally aligned using signal spectrum analyser.
- Your TV fully tuned and demonstrated.
Q: Can You Carry Out The Work On The Same Day ?
A Service Call / Repair
All of our Mobile Vehicles carry the relevant materials to undertake any Repairs or Call Outs on the same day. The means that once you book an Engineer to visit at a time convenient for you we will diagnose the fault within your system, provide you with a price to rectify this, and carry out the necessary works there and then.
Free Site Surveys / Quotations
At the time of booking your appointment you will be asked if you are looking for just a price on this visit or if you are looking for the works to be done there and then. If you choose for just an Estimate appointment the Engineer will visit, carry out the tests required and provide you with a fixed price there and then. This can either be emailed direct to your inbox and sent out via post.
If you choose for the Engineer to visit, provide you a price and go ahead on the day, our office team will estimate a relevant time slot so as the Engineer has enough time to do the works there and then. You will still be provided a fixed price that can be emailed to you before we proceed and the works will be completed on the day.
Q: How Do Free Site Surveys Work?
A Free Site Survey is a way for both yourself and us to establish:
- Exactly what works are required.
- The amount of time that is needed to carry out these works.
- The materials required.
- And to provide a fixed estimate.
The Engineer will start by carrying out a few quick Signal and Site tests to ensure we install the most relevant equipment for your property. He will then generate a quotation which can either be emailed straight to your inbox or posted to you. You will then have up to 30 Days to proceed with the quotation given and arrange for the works to be carried out.
On some occasions once you are happy with the price the Engineer can proceed there an then offering a Same Day Service.
Q: What if it is only a five minute repair? Will you still charge Me?
We offer Free and Friendly advise over the telephone or via email and our team will always endeavour to resolve your fault by ensuring a few things first:
- Do you have a power supply connected to the TV Aerial System and is this switched on and live?
- Have you recently attempted to retune your TV and could you possible be tuned into the wrong transmitter?
- The most recent affect to TV Aerial Systems is 4G, we will always advise checking out A800 website to see if this is your issue first.
- If your issue cannot be resolved by one of the team over the phone we will arrange for an Engineer to visit as soon as possible. Even if once we are on site the fault can be fixed relativity quickly a call out fee of £58.00 + VAT will apply. This includes 1 hours worth of our time plus travel. If any further time or materials are required, this will be advised by your Engineer before we proceed.
Q: What if things Go Wrong?
All of our works come with at least 12 Months Warranty or even 2 Years if stated. This means that within the time if you were to experience further signal issues, we would return Free Of Charge to rectify them.
Q: Do you carry all of the relevant checks that we required?
We are registered with:
- CAI (Confederation of Aerial Industries)
- Trust Mark
- We carry full Working at Heights training, are CRB checked and carry the required level of both Public and Employers Liability (all available on request.)
Q: Are your Engineers qualified and fully insured?
Aerials 4U and its Engineers are fully checked, vetted, and fully qualified, our work is regularly checked also.
Q: What kind of warranty do you offer?
Great news, we offer at least a 12 Month Warranty on all installation or upgrades. Were necessary we are also able to offer a 24 month warranty so you know you’re always covered. All materials/equipment that we supply comes with its own 12 Month Manufactures Warranty, unless otherwise stated. *we are not able to offer coverage for an third party interference or weather damage.
Q: Is your work guaranteed?
Yes, we carry £2 Million public liability and £10 Million public liability to ensure that both you and us are covered. This is available to view upon request.
Q: I still have questions, who do I talk to?